Monday, March 5, 2012

Joining the World of Ebooks


The title of this post might be misleading. I personally haven't purchased a Kindle or Nook...yet. But my second book, Funny Pages, is now available as an electronic download. So, in that respect I have joined the electronic age.

For only $3.96, readers can download the story as an ebook on Amazon and BarnesandNoble.  I'm told  it will eventually be available to ipad users as well through Apple.  So, Kindle users, here is the link: Funny Pages - Kindle Edition - Amazon and for Nook owners: Funny Pages - Nook - BarnesandNoble. Or, you can just check out the links to the right. If you don't like clicking on links (I don't either), then search Amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com for my books. You'll find them...I promise. Also, if you enjoy the book, please leave a review. Authors always appreciate them.

Billy's First Dance isn't available as an ebook...but why not just enjoy an old fashioned paperback? That's what we all used "back in the day", along with manual typewriters, rotary telephones and snail mail. Modern technology is wonderful, but I still love holding a book while I read it.

I might be convinced, however, that it wouldn't be too bad to own one of those e-readers...someday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor Swift

  I know this small post won't gain much attention in the big picture of things since the world's eyes and ears are on Taylor Swift&...