Friday, May 29, 2015

Auctions and Upcoming Events

League of Chicago Theatres Gala Auction
Often I get asked to donate one of my books or photographs to benefit charitable auctions and non-profit events.  From a recent League of Chicago Theatres Gala to an upcoming Association for Individual Development fall auction, I'm always happy to help.  Prints of my photographs can be found at www.veronica-batterson.artistwebsites.com.  If anyone reading this post is in search of auction donations, take a look at my work, then contact me if you're interested.  I'd be happy to provide an autographed copy of one of my books, as well.  Daniel's Esperanza, Billy's First Dance and Funny Pages are sold on Amazon, as well as other sites.  For donations, however, the books would come directly from me.  Comment here if you're interested, or send me a message via my website www.veronicabatterson.com or the Fine Art America site.

A couple of upcoming events: I'll be attending the Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the new Santori Library in Aurora, IL on June 14.  The event runs from 1-5 p.m.  Also, another Author Fair in September: Aurora Public Library's "Catch a Bunch of Authors", September 12, 2015 from 2-4 p.m.  More information will be provided as the date gets closer.

I've been working on the manuscript for the new book and I like the way it's going. I hope to get another short story posted here soon.  Thanks to all who continue to read these posts.  It's always appreciated. Sharing some screen shots of new prints from the Fine Art America site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor Swift

  I know this small post won't gain much attention in the big picture of things since the world's eyes and ears are on Taylor Swift&...