Tuesday, June 26, 2018

June is Slipping By...

The month of June slipped up on me, rushed by and is now ready to usher in what I call "the fireworks"...loud, nightly celebrations that terrify my dog, go on too long and cause me to wish for two consecutive weeks of rain (probably the only thing to keep folks inside). At any rate, I spent some time in Alaska (and the Oregon coast) recently, and I'm slowly adding photos to my Fine Art America and Pixels sites. I'd love for you to take a look.

In addition to wall art, which includes regular prints (framed & unframed), canvas, metal, acrylic, wood and poster prints, also offered are (deep breath): greeting cards, phone cases, throw pillows, duvets, shower curtains, tote bags, round beach towels, yoga mats, fleece blankets, carry-all pouches, bath towels, weekender totes, portable battery chargers, apparel, mugs and spiral notebooks (exhale). All of these feature my art (or art by anyone else on Fine Art America), all with money back guarantees if you aren't satisfied. I'm pretty sure you will be though.

Below are some images I've added, but the higher resolution ones can be viewed on the site, and there's a lot to see. Keep checking in because I'm always adding and there's more to come. Alaska is a beautiful place and I've got plenty. Many thanks for looking at www.veronica-batterson.pixels.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor Swift

  I know this small post won't gain much attention in the big picture of things since the world's eyes and ears are on Taylor Swift&...