Monday, April 1, 2013

Fountaindale Public Library Author Fair


The Fountaindale Public Library will hold its annual Author Fair on Saturday, April 13, 2013 in Bolingbrook, Illinois.  I'll be attending with a host of other authors, representing many genres, from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.  Stop by if you're in the area and say hello.  I will have copies of my books, Billy's First Dance and Funny Pages, for sale and will be happy to sign them, as well.  My latest novel has yet to be published, but I have information to share about it...it's coming soon.

The Fountaindale Public Library is located at 300 W. Briarcliff Road, Bolingbrook, IL  60440.

Thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to meeting some new folks.  As always, it's great to support your local library.
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor Swift

  I know this small post won't gain much attention in the big picture of things since the world's eyes and ears are on Taylor Swift&...