Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fine Art America and Pinterest

I don't have a Pinterest page but I'm told a couple of photographs on my Fine Art America account have been "pinned" (admittedly, I really don't know what that means) several times.  Maybe I'm behind the times but if I can keep the social media requirements to a minimum I can get a little more accomplished, so I probably won't be joining Pinterest anytime soon.  I do, however, appreciate those who are sharing my work.  Photography is a hobby I enjoy, so I'm happy if others like the work in my FAA portfolio.  A couple of the images receiving Pinterest attention are below, with the links to them and to my Fine Art America artist account.



The direct link for the first image, "Hideout", is fineartamerica.com/featured/hideout-veronica-batterson.html, while the second image called "Big Guy" can be accessed at fineartamerica.com/featured/big-guy-veronica-batterson.html.  Finally, as I've posted before, please visit my Fine Art America page at veronica-batterson.artistwebsites.com.

As always, I appreciate all who read my blog, my fiction, poetry, books and those who look at my photographs. All work is copyright protected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor Swift

  I know this small post won't gain much attention in the big picture of things since the world's eyes and ears are on Taylor Swift&...