Tuesday, May 27, 2014

More Prints on Fine Art America...While We Wait On The Book

Those who have been reading this blog know I've met a few road blocks along the path to publishing my latest book.  I should add that detours, speed bumps, brick walls and more red lights than green would give it more emphasis.  For the most part, the manuscript was complete over a year and a half ago.  Eighteen whole months.  Ten of those months, one literary agent considered it.  Yes, in the digital age (it was sent to her electronically) it took her ten months to decide to reject it.  This was something I knew would happen, so really the only thing that upset me was the length of time I wasted waiting on her response.  At that point, I decided on publishing it myself (as I'd done with my previous two books), but to go a different route.   A cover artist was already working on a design for me, with a tentative launch date of June 1, when another literary agent asked to read a full.  So once again a delay.  After all of this, it looks as if I'll actually be doing this solo again, with a tentative publication date of July 1.  No promises, however...life has been busy, particularly with the wedding plans of my youngest daughter.  Fingers are crossed.  

While we wait on the book, I'd like to share some more photos I've added to my Fine Art America site.  To see the prints in greater detail/resolution, please visit my page by clicking the Fine Art America link.  As always, thanks for the visit, and if something catches your fancy and you make a purchase, my sincerest gratitude to you.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor Swift

  I know this small post won't gain much attention in the big picture of things since the world's eyes and ears are on Taylor Swift&...