Thursday, October 25, 2018

The Cover - Williamsburg Hill

I had plans for a Halloween blog post this month, and it still might happen since there are a few days left before the ghosts and goblins raid our candy bins. But since it's just finalized, I thought I'd first share the official front cover of my book Williamsburg Hill, tweaked just a little from the previous proof.  If there are no hiccups (and when don't those pesky nuisances catch you unexpectedly?), by this time next week both the paperback and ebook will be published.  Thanks for reading.  Hopefully that seasonal dedication to things that go boo in the dark will be written...just don't hold me to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor Swift

  I know this small post won't gain much attention in the big picture of things since the world's eyes and ears are on Taylor Swift&...