Monday, March 25, 2019

Art Exhibit - Gallery Ten Ninety-One

Edinburgh, Scotland (on display May 2019)
A short update: I will have my first art exhibit during the month of May.  My photographs will be available for viewing at WKNO's Gallery Ten Ninety-One.  For an example of the photographs that will be on display, please visit www.veronica-batterson.pixels.com; if you're in the Memphis or Mid-South area during that time, drop by and take a look.  I will share detailed information in a few weeks.  Thanks for continuing to read my blog...my latest book, Williamsburg Hill, is still available on Amazon and in select bookstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor Swift

  I know this small post won't gain much attention in the big picture of things since the world's eyes and ears are on Taylor Swift&...