Thursday, September 11, 2014

Oswego Literary Festival

I know my last few blog posts have been about my book, Daniel's Esperanza, but given the amount of time I waited to get it published and how difficult the post publishing requirements are...it is what it is, I suppose.  This is another of those posts, but it's a short one.

Many lovely things do come about once you publish a book. One is the opportunity to attend festivals and meet a lot of nice people.  I've been invited to participate in the Oswego Literary Festival in Oswego, Illinois on October 4, 2014 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.  I'll be signing and selling copies of my books, as will a host of other authors. Come out and meet me if you're in the area that day.

A reminder to those on Goodreads: my Goodreads Giveaway for Daniel's Esperanza will be ending on September 15. I'm offering twenty autographed copies, so check it out if you're in to entering those giveaways.

Finally, many thanks to those who have given generous reviews to Daniel on Amazon.  This is sometimes the heart of a book...it helps generate interest and potential sales (positive word of mouth helps, too), allowing it to survive and sometimes stand out in a sea of endless stories.  It is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor Swift

  I know this small post won't gain much attention in the big picture of things since the world's eyes and ears are on Taylor Swift&...