Wednesday, April 13, 2022

I Only Have Eyes for You

 When a beautiful song that was before your time makes you listen...and daydream, and appreciate its simplistic message and artistry. Of new love, or old; or infatuation or devotion. Hopefulness. Innocence. Confessions. Soul Mate. Twin Flame. Devotion. Withstanding the test of time. 

Every time I hear it, I listen as if it's the first time I have. I imagine the visuals...black and white, opening or closing a film, or transitioning between scenes. It tells so many stories. Listening allows me to see them. 

I Only Have Eyes for You by The Flamingos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor Swift

  I know this small post won't gain much attention in the big picture of things since the world's eyes and ears are on Taylor Swift&...