Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Fine Art America Glitch

 Lately, I've noticed there has been a Fine Art America glitch that affects the order of photos which can be seen by viewers visiting the site. This is the same for my Pixels website, which is through Fine Art America. 

When I upload photos to my Fine Art America site, I allow the latest upload to be viewed on the first page. So the order is from the most current images to the oldest. With nearly 500 images, there are numerous pages. However, when simply typing in the URL of the websites, clicking on a link to the websites, or searching on Google or Bing, the first page on the sites shows photos that were uploaded around 2013. Since I have sold images on FAA since 2012, I'm uncertain just how much of my current (the last eight or nine years) work can now be seen by the public.  That's a loss of potential sales. 

I've reported the issue to FAA, and I hope the problem will be corrected. Below is a screenshot of what the first page should look like, in addition to screenshots of the last few uploads.. There are about eight other pages that aren't appearing. 

Thank you.



































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor Swift

  I know this small post won't gain much attention in the big picture of things since the world's eyes and ears are on Taylor Swift&...