Thursday, September 29, 2022

A Fogelberg Kind of Day

It's been one of those days. Sharing some Youtube videos of the songs I've been listening to...all music by the late Dan Fogelberg. Amazon Music, Sirius XM, my old-fashioned iPod...I'd listen to my albums (vinyl) if my turntable hadn't died. 

Also worth sharing is a Youtube video of his former ranch that's for sale again, in addition to the link of the listing. The current owner/seller renovated and updated the property. As anyone will see, it's stunning. Known as Mountain Bird Ranch and located in Pagosa Springs, Colorado, it is worth drooling over simply for the location. I've visited Pagosa Springs a few times and the area has breathtaking views and scenery; it's a wonderful place to photograph, as I've done. Oh, to be able to see and photograph this property, though! Eventually, the house and land will sell and the video and link will be deleted, but I thought it was worth sharing now. 























No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor Swift

  I know this small post won't gain much attention in the big picture of things since the world's eyes and ears are on Taylor Swift&...